Saturday, December 14, 2013

Quivering Liver?

Have you ever had that one comment that makes you burst out in a fit of uncontrollable laughter, no matter where you are? Well, one day after a high school football game that me, SociallyAwkwardDinosaur, and a few of our other friends performed in (we're in the band), we went to a restaurant called Denny's to grab some ice cream! Other than me and Dino, there were 6 kids, and then three parents. The parents sat at one table, and the kids had their own! We were all having a great time laughing and joking around, just hanging out and relaxing. One of my friends, lets call her Pilot (cause she's pretty fly), leans over to me and whispers very creepily in my ear, "You make my liver quiver!" How awkward is THAT!? So, that being said, i completely lose it and start laughing out loud. The other people in the restaurant just stop eating and stare at me like im some kind of idiot. Now remember, it was like, between 12 and 1 in the morning, so i thought for SURE i'd be kicked out! I got up and went to the bathroom and sat in there until i could breathe again, then walked back to my seat, face as red as fire. I guess you could say... I was the girl on fire ;) Anyway, now whenever i see Pilot, or if i tell her i have someone that I like, she asks me if they make my liver quiver! SO creepy!
~SocialyAwkwardUnicorn
     

No comments:

Post a Comment